Fitbit Ionic Specifications and Features – The Fitbit Ionic is a sleek and elegant fitness smartwatch equipped with inbuilt GPS, onboard music storage, and personalized workouts that coaches you through your favorite moves. The Ionic is a slim, lightweight with a 1.4 inches bright LCD display that’s is easy to read outdoors. Its available in four variants; charcoal/smoked gray, slate blue/orange, blue-gray/silver and blue/silver gray (Adidas edition).
The Ionic is fitness-focused and well equipped to track your active life, it comes with all the standard sensors, including altimeter that enables it to track your climbing activities, as well as inbuilt GPS that enables it track your routes, distance and pace in realtime. It tracks your sleep, heart rate to help you monitor your training intensity, plus preloaded sport modes to choose from.
The Ionic keeps you connected to all that matters to you with Wifi, Bluetooth v4.0 and has a long battery life of about 4 days or more that lets you go long on a single charge.
Fitbit Ionic Features
- 1.4 inches LCD transflective display, bright and easy to read outdoors.
- 15 preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 4 days battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favorite tracks.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Inbuilt GPS to track you pace, distance and routes.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Ionic Review