Fitbit Versa Full Specifications and Features – The Versa is a decent looking smartwatch from Fitbit and one of the most popular smartwatch on the market. It’s a fitness-focused smartwatch that’s well equipped to track your active life. It’s a lightweight device that’s comfortable to wear all day long with lots of variants to choose from. It also features onboard music storage, onscreen workout that coaches you through some of your favorite workout modes, and as well has a long battery life of about 4 days or more.
The Versa is available in three editions; the Versa Lite, the Versa Standard and the Versa Special editions. The Standard and Special editions have more features and are off course slightly more expensive than the Lite edition.
Fitbit Versa Features
- 1.34 inches LCD transflective display, bright and easy to read outdoors.
- 15 preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 4 days battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favorite tracks.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Versa Review