Fitbit Versa 2 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 1.4 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: 40 grams, Aluminum
- Memory/Media:: 4GB, Microphone.
- Battery Life:: 5days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Fitbit Versa 2 Full Specifications and Features – The Versa 2 is the latest smartwatch from Fitbit, it’s the new successor that replaces the very popular Versa. The Versa 2 comes in a more attractive and stylish design than the Versa. It has a 1.4 inches wider and more interactive AMOLED display, very slim and lightweight, while also having a longer 5 days battery life that lets you go long on a single charge.
You can get the Versa 2 in various colors which include Smoke Woven/mist Grey and navy/copper rose colors (special edition), carbon/black, bordeaux/copper rose, petal/copper rose and stone/mist grey. This gives you more options to choose your preferred Versa 2. The aluminum case and elastomer straps make it very lightweight, while Corning Gorilla Glass protects the display and makes it a durable wear.
The Versa 2 is a fitness-focused smartwatch and well equipped to track your active life. It features 15 preloaded sport modes, as well is able to track your steps, heart rate, sleep, calories, plus the onscreen workout modes that coaches you through your favorite moves.
The Versa 2 is the first smartwatch from Fitbit to have a microphone, it comes with a microphone that supports Amazon Alexa that allows you to get instant information on weather, news, set up alarm, reminders, control smarthome devices, and more all with your voice.
The new Versa 2 also keeps you connected to all that matters to you so you never get to miss important updates. It also comes with an onboard storage capacity that lets you take over 300 of your favorite tracks with you.
Fitbit Versa 2 Features
- 1.4 inches AMOLED interactive and lively full color display with touchscreen support.
- 15 preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 5 days battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favorite tracks.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that supports Amazon Alexa.
- Access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
- Lightweight, slim and elegant design.
- Long battery life
- Swim-proof and durable.
- Onboard music storage.
- Has microphone.
- Low price.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- You can’t install apps directly from the device.
- Lacks a loudspeaker, you can’t hear Alexa reply.
Fitbit Versa 2 Review
Fitbit Versa 2
Fitbit Versa 3
Fitbit Versa 2 Special Edition, Fitbit Versa 2 Standard Edition
40 x 40 x 12 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
Black, Bordeaux, Grey, Petal/copper rose, Stone/mist grey
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 5 days+, Standby: 8 days+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Versa 2, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.