Fitbit Sense Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.58 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: Aluminum/Stainless steel
- Memory/Media:: 4GB, Microphone, Loudspeaker.
- Battery Life:: 6days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Fitbit Sense Full Specifications and Features – Announced alongside the Versa 3 and Inspire 2 is Fitbit Sense, its the most sophisticated Fitbit smartwatch yet. It’s loaded with ECG, stress tracking, and body temperature monitoring. It also comes with a loudspeaker and microphone that enables Bluetooth calling just like the Versa 3, and it has a long battery life of up to 6 days.
Fitbit Sense has the same dimension as Versa 3 except that it has a more premium build. It comes with a 1.58 inches AMOLED display that will allow you to see more information at a glance. The case is made of aluminum, while the bezel is made of stainless steel and the straps come in silicone. Fitbit has opted for a touchscreen-only device, eliminating the physical button that was present on Versa 2. Now, you can have up to 5 watch faces on the Sense from which you can choose your preferred watch face. You can get the Sense in white/gold and carbon/graphite colors.
Like other Fitbit smartwatches, Sense is also fitness-focused and equipped to track your daily activities. However, its the most comprehensive fitness tracker on the Fitbit lineup boasting ECG tracking that can help detect irregular heart rhythm. There’s also the new stress monitoring app that can tell when you’re stress, and as well the temperature monitoring feature that can help detect abnormal body temperature while you sleep. It has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to conveniently track outdoor activities. Beyond the new additions, Fitbit Sense will track your steps, calories, menstrual cycle for women, blood oxygen, sedentary reminder, floors climbed, and 20+ preloaded sport modes.
In addition to the microphone, Fitbit has added a loudspeaker to the Sense, as a result, you can now make and receive calls directly from this smartwatch. You can also play music aloud and there’s now Google Assistant ( a result of last year deal) in addition to Amazon Alexa which both give you more than enough options to perform simple tasks with your voice. There is Fitbit Pay that allows you to make payment directly from this watch.
Fitbit Sense has a slightly longer battery life than its predecessor and will see you go up to 6 days or more from a single charge.
Fitbit Sense Features
- 1.58 inches AMOLED full color display with touchscreen support.
- 20+ preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 6 days or more battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favorite tracks.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, floors climbed and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant NEW.
- NEW:Added loudspeaker that allows you play music aloud and make and recieve calls.
- Access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap on Versa 3.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages and allows you see your time in light, deep and REM sleep and get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit® app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
- Helps you reduces stress with 2 and 5 minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- NEW: Added inbuilt GPS that allows you track outdoor actvvities more conveniently.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allow you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- NEW: Added EDA Scan app that detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and reveals a graph in the Fitbit app to illuminate it.
- NEW: Added ECG app right on your wrist that assess your heart for atrial fibrillation.
- NEW: Added temprature monitoring that tracks your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of your trends over time.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Sense Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|