Fitbit Sense Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.58 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: Aluminum/Stainless steel
- Memory/Media:: 4GB, Microphone, Loudspeaker.
- Battery Life:: 6days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Fitbit Sense Full Specifications and Features – Announced alongside the Versa 3 and Inspire 2, is Fitbit Sense, the most sophisticated Fitbit smartwatch yet. It’s loaded with ECG, stress tracking, and body temperature monitoring. It also comes with a loudspeaker and microphone that enables Bluetooth calling just like the Versa 3, and it has a long battery life of up to 6 days.
Fitbit Sense has the same dimension as Versa 3 except that it has a more premium build. It comes with a 1.58 inches AMOLED display that will allow you to see more information at a glance. The case is made of aluminum, while the bezel is made of stainless steel and the straps come in silicone. For navigation, Fitbit has opted for a haptic button and touchscreen, eliminating the physical button that was present on Versa 2. Now, you can have up to 5 watch faces on the Sense from which you can choose your preferred watch face. You can get the Sense in white/gold and carbon/graphite colors.
Like other Fitbit smartwatches, Sense is also fitness-focused and equipped to track your daily activities. However, it’s the most comprehensive fitness tracker on the Fitbit lineup boasting ECG tracking that can help detect irregular heart rhythm. There’s also the new stress monitoring app that can tell when you’re stress, and as well the temperature monitoring feature that can help detect abnormal body temperature while you sleep and during the day.
It has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to conveniently track outdoor activities. Beyond the new additions, Fitbit Sense will track your steps, calories, menstrual cycle for women, blood oxygen, sedentary reminder, floors climbed, and 20+ preloaded sport modes.
In addition to the microphone, Fitbit has added a loudspeaker to the Sense, as a result, you can receive calls directly from this smartwatch. There’s now Google Assistant ( a result of last year deal) in addition to Amazon Alexa which both give you more than enough options to perform simple tasks with your voice. There is Fitbit Pay that allows you to make payments directly from this watch.
Fitbit Sense has a slightly longer battery life than its predecessor and will see you go up to 6 days or more from a single charge.
Fitbit Sense Features
- 1.58 inches AMOLED full color display with touchscreen support and a haptic button for easy navigation.
- Comes with a case made of aluminum, the straps are made of silicone and can be changed. The Versa 3 is available in four colors; black, blue, pink, and thistle colors.
- Customizable watch face. You can choose from the many watch faces on Fitbit App.
- Features both a timer and a stopwatch.
- Up to 6 days or more battery life.
- You can store over 300 of your favorite tracks by downloading your Deezer playlist and Pandora stations. You can also control Spotify on your phone from the watch. Unfortunately, you can’t add personal music to the watch.
- You can send preset replies to notifications you receive. (Android only). You can also reply with your voice and emoji. (not every app is supported)
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important notifications.
- It comes with an NFC chip that supports Fitbit Pay. This is a contactless payment system that will allow you make payment directly from the Fitbit Sense.
- It is rated 5ATM and is also Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that allows you access Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant NEW.
- NEW:Added loudspeaker that enables on-wrist calls. You can also hear Alexa and Google Assistant replies.
- You can access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more with a simple tap on Versa 3. There are lots of Apps to choose from in the App store which can be accessed from the Fitbit App.
- Features “do not disturb mode” that allows you to mute call, text and smartphone notifications.
- Features “Sleep mode” that allows you to automatically mute smartphone notifications at night and stop your screen from turning on so you can catch uninterrupted sleep.
Fitbit Sense Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped to track your steps, distance, floors climbed and calories all day long.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages and allows you to see your time in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You’ll also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone. This feature rewards you for time spent in a vigorous or moderate activity that increases your heart rate.
- Helps you reduce stress with 2/5-minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities more conveniently. The Fitbit Sense will track your routes, locations, pace and more when you workout outdoors.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- NEW: Added EDA Scan app that detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and reveals a graph in the Fitbit app to illuminate it.
- NEW: Added ECG app right on your wrist that allows you to access your heart for atrial fibrillation. (Not a medical device)
- NEW: Added temperature sensor that tracks your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of your trends over time.
- Compatible with both Android 8.0+ and iOS 14.0+ devices, Check supported devices
- You can select up to 6 activities which include running, walking and more to auto-track with SmartTrack.
- Features SpO2 blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. You can see your SpO2 nightly average and range on your wrist with a SpO2 clock face and on Fitbit Today.
- There are onscreen animated workout modes that feature a handful of workout routines that can guide you through some of your favorite workout modes.
- Up to 20 preloaded sport modes.
- Lightweight, slim and elegant design.
- 6 days long battery life
- Swim-proof and durable.
- Onboard music storage.
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Low priced.
- Inbuilt GPS.
- ECG tracking.
- Stress and temprature monitoring.
- You can’t install apps from watch.
- You can only store up to 5 watch faces on watch.
Fitbit Sense Prices
Fitbit Sense 2
40.4 x 40.4 x 12.4 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
Black/black, Blue/gold, Pink/Gold, Thistle/Gold
300 x 300 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Haptic button, Touchscreen
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
EDA sensor, Vibration motor
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 6 Days+
Android OS 8.0+, iOS 14.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Sense, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.