Fossil Gen 3 Venture Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2017
- Display:: 1.2 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Leather, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: up to 24hrs
- Storage:: 0.5GB RAM, 4GB ROM, Microphone
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Battery:||(2.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.4 / 5)|
Fossil Gen 3 Venture Specifications and Features – The Gen 3 Venture is a fine looking Wear OS smartwatch powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip , and features all day activity tracking, notifications, 4GB onboard storage and has a somewhat short battery life that last just about 24hrs.
The Gen 3 Venture with a classy appearances is a classic smartwatch that’s sturdy made of stainless steel case and 18mm interchangeable stainless steel/silicone/leather straps. The 1.2 inch AMOLED display is very interactive and lively with touchscreen support and has a single physical button to aid effortless navigation.
The Gen 3 Venture is equipped with a handful of sensors to track your active life, as well as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to keep connected to all that matters to you, while having a somewhat short life that should see you through the day on a single charge. It also comes with inbuilt microphone that enables you carry out a variety of functions just with your voice via Google Assistant.
Fossil Gen 3 Venture Features
- 1.2 AMOLED display, touchscreen with 3 physical buttons.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP67.
- 18mm interchangeable straps.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- 4GB onboard storage capacity lets you take your music with you.
- Illuminates the interior of a small area with the LED flashlight.
- Inbuilt microphone enable access to voice control features via Google Assistant.
Fossil Gen 3 Venture Fitness Tracking Features
- Features breathing session that can help return you back to calm simply by following the visual instructions.
- Tracks your sleep stages.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories and sedentary reminder.
- Classy, stylish and elegant design.
- Onboard 4G storage capacity.
- Inbuilt microphone.
- Battery life isn’t so impressive.
- Lacks heart rate monitor.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- Lacks NFC chip.
Fossil Gen 3 Venture
Fossil Gen 2 Venture
Fossil Gen 4 Venture
42 x 42 x 11.5 mm
Gold, Rose-gold, Silver
AMOLED, Full color
454 x 454 px
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Non-removable Li-ion battery
Regular: Up to 24hrs
Fossil Q App
Android 6.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fossil Gen 3 Venture, Manual, Straps
Fitbit Versa Specifications, Features and Price
Samsung Gear S2 Classic Full Specifications, Features and PriceCheck PriceCompare
Fitbit Charge 3 Specifications, Features and Price$99.93 Check PriceCompare
Garmin Fenix 6S Specifications, Features and Price$749.99 Check PriceCompare
There are no reviews yet.