Garmin Forerunner 235 Specifications and Features – The Forerunner 235 is a lightweight GPS fitness smartwatch with lots of fitness tracking features and has a long battery life that keeps you going for over a week. The Forerunner 235 has an outstanding design that’s both stylish and elegant built to last with durable reinforced polymer case, interchangeable silicone straps that’s comfortable to wear.
The 1.23 inches color display is powered by a transflective LCD MIP that’s easy to read outdoors. Its accompanied by 5 physical buttons that makes it easy to navigate the small interface. The Forerunner 235 is equipped to track of your active life and keeps you connected to all that matters to you. It connects with the Garmin Connect app as its companion app which lets you see summaries, manage your fitness goals effortlessly, connect and compete with other members of the community.
Garmin Forerunner 235 Features
- 1.23 inches transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Up to 9 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features include time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
- Safety and tracking features include, LiveTrack.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, floors climbed, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, recovery time and HR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start and destination-to-destination.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking.