Garmin Vivomove Sport Full Specifications, Features, Pros, Cons and Price
- Release date:: January, 2022
- Display:: 1.2 inches, OLED
- Body:: Silicone, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS. Check compatibility
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.0 / 5)|
Garmin Vivomove Sport Full Specifications, Features, Pros, Cons and Price – The Vivomove sport is a fine hybrid smartwatch that’s durably built and equipped to keep you connected. Being a hybrid smartwatch, it has a physical clock hards made of stainless steel, yet has a hidden OLED display that lets you see tracked data and other vital information like updates and notifications received on your phone. It comes in a very compact and slim design with a 40 x 40 x 11.0 mm dimension and weighs just 33.3g including straps.
The case is made of fiber-polymer material while the straps come in silicone. The display is protected by chemically strengthened glass. It spots a sporty design, unlike other Vivomove units that have stainless steel bezels. Thus, leaving that classic watch appearance.
Beyond telling the time and date, the Vivomove Sport is equipped with sensors that enable it to track your heart rate, calories, sleep, and steps. It will also track your blood oxygen levels, respiratory and hydration rate. When your phone is nearby and the watch detects a hard fall, it will start a call to a preset emergency contact on your phone. This action can also be initiated manually.
The Vivomove Sport lacks inbuilt GPS but supports connected GPS. This will allow you to track your outdoor activities like routes and locations when you carry your phone along.
The Vivomove Sport will also alert you when you receive a notification on your phone. You only need to swipe on the hidden display to reveal messages and other information. It has a battery of up to 5 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 days in watch-only mode.
It’s no doubt a very beautiful timepiece.
With the release of the Vivomove Sport, there are now five units in the Vivomove series;
- Garmin Vivomove 3
- Garmin Vivomove 3S
- Garmin Vivomove Luxe
- Garmin Vivomove Style.
- Garmin Vivomove Sport
Garmin Vivomove Sport Features
- 1.1 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen and easy to read outdoors.
- Clock features include time/date, analog hands, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, find my watch and control music on Smartphone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as SMS, calls, reminders and more, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (waterproof up to 50 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Check compatible devices
- Sync and upload data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share with others.
Garmin Vivomove Sport Activity Tracking Features
- Safety and Tracking features include,
- Activity Tracking features include ,
- Gym and Fitness Equipment include ,
- Training, Planning, and Analysis features include ,
- Heart Rate Tracking features includes,
- Running features include ,
- Swim tracking features includes,
LiveTrack that lets you invite others to join in your training goals and group LiveTrack that lets you invite more people to join in your training activities. Others include incidental fall detection that enables the watch call a preset emergency contact (phone must be enarby) and Assistance.
Steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, distance traveled, intensity minutes, TrueUp and Move IQ.
automatic rep counting. Available gym profiles are strength, cardio training, elliptical training, stair-stepping, breathwork, pilates and yoga.
Respiration rate (during exercise, Yoga only), GPS speed and distance, customizable data pages, customizable activity profiles, auto lap, VO2 max (run) and Physio trueup
HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and broadcast HR data to paired device.
GPS-based distance, time and pace via connected GPS. Available run profiles include running and treadmill running.
Underwater wrist-based heart rate with pool swimming as the only available swim profile.
- Stylish and classy design.
- A fitness-focused hybrid smartwatch.
- Up to 5 days long battery life.
- Lacks NFC (Garmin pay).
- Lacks inbuilt GPS.
- Cannot count floors climbed.
Garmin Vivomove Sport
Garmin Vivomove HR
Garmin Vivomove 3, Garmin Vivomove 3S, Garmin Vivomove Luxe, Garmin Vivomove Style
40 x 40 x 11mm
Black case/black band, Cocoa case/cocoa band, Cool-mint case/cool-mint band, Ivory case/ivory band
72 x 154pixels
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days, Watch mode: up to 14 days
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Vivomove Sport, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.