Honor Band 5 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2019
- Display:: 0.95 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen, Touchkey
- Body:: TPU, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(2.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.6 / 5)|
Honor Band 5 Specifications and Features – The Honor Band 5 is the latest fitness smartband from Huawei. It succeeds the Band 4 and retains the same design as its predecessor that’s lightweight and stylish, while also being equipped to track your active life with SpO2 monitor tracking added which now enables it to track blood oxygen to allow you to see how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.
The Honor Band 5 is equipped with an accelerometer, gyroscope, and heart rate monitor which enables it to track your heart rate, track your complete sleep cycle via the TruSleep technology, and can detect the four main strokes and SWOLF as you swim. It’s also able to track your steps, calories, distance with preloaded sport modes which include indoor walking and running on your treadmill, outdoor walking and running, swimming, and more.
It’s able to keep you connected to all that matters to you by keeping you updated with incoming calls, emails, text messages, as well as being able to find your phone and control phone music, and has about two weeks long battery life.
Honor Band 5 Features
- Comes with a 0.95 inch AMOLED full colors display with 2.5D tempered glass covering the screen. Touchscreen and touchkey are the modes of navigating the device.
- Has a case made of thermoplastic, while the straps come in silicone. Its available in pink, blue and black colors.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 135 – 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Band 5 Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors. It can track your heart rate continuously and will show your average heart rate and resting heart rate.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. It tracks your sleep in four stages; deep, awake, REM and light stages of your sleep.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Equipped with about 10 preloaded sport modes.
- Added SpO2 monitor that tracks your blood oxygen that allow you see how your blood utilizes oxygen.
- Although lacks inbuilt GPS, the Honor Band 5 can use your phone GPS to track your outdoor activities such as routes, locations and more which can be viewed from the Huawei Health app.
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|