Honor Band 5 Specifications and Features – The Honor Band 5 is the latest fitness smartband from Huawei. It succeeds the Band 4, and retains same design as it predecessor that’s lightweight and stylish, while also being equipped to track your active life with SpO2 monitor tracking added which now enables it to track blood oxygen to allow you see how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.
The Honor Band 5 is equipped with accelerometer, gyroscope and heart rate monitor which enables it to track your heart rate, track your complete sleep cycle via the TruSleep technology, and can detect the four main strokes and SWOLF as you swim. It’s also able to track your steps, calories, distance with preloaded sport modes which includes indoor walking and running on your treadmill, outdoor walking and running, swimming and more.
It’s able to keep you connected to all that matters to you by keeping you updated with incoming calls, emails, text messages, as well as being able to find your phone and control phone music, and has about two weeks long battery life.
Honor Band 5 Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen, touchkey.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 135 – 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Band 5 Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Added SpO2 monitor that tracks your blood oxygen that allow you see how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.