Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: October, 2018
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Fluoroelastomer, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.8 / 5)|
Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Specifications and Features – The Watch GT is a classic smartwatch and fitness-focused equipped to track your active life with lots of inbuilt activity tracking features that makes it a comprehensive fitness tracker.
The Watch GT is available in two sizes; 42mm and 46mm with the former being more compact. Both versions spot a slim design with durable stainless steel case and ceramics bezel that leaves this two with classic appearance of a traditional watch, while the 20mm interchangeable fluoroelastomer straps are very comfortable to wear all day long.
The Watch GT equipped with HRM, accelerometer and inbuilt GPS is able to comprehensively track your active life. It tracks your complete sleep cycle with the help of Huawei TruSleep, and your heart rate via TruSeen, while the inbuilt GPS enables outdoor activity tracking that allow you see your pace in real-time, distance and routes, in addition to preloaded sport modes.
The Watch GT is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and is able to keep you connected to all that matters to you, while having about 2 weeks long battery life.
Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Features
- 1.39 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes. Also features 3D distance with trails.
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- Provides coaching from introductory to advanced running courses to assist you in real-time while also providing guidance training and giving time-movement effect feedback.
- Provides professional assessment by measuring calories burned, heart rate, speed, and accumulative climbing and falling for cycling enthusiasts.
- Supports triathlon mode for swimming, cycling and , and can record the entire data of your triathlon activities, including activity transitions.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Review
Huawei Watch GT (46mm) Prices
Huawei Watch GT (46mm)
Huawei Watch GT 2
46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm
(excluding straps), 46g
Stainless steel, Thermoplastic
Black, Dark Green, Orange
AMOLED, Full color
454 x 454 px
|Custom watch face||
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 14 days
Quad-core 1.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A7
Huawei Lite OS
Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Huawei Watch GT, Manual, Straps