Honor Watch ES Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.64 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Aluminum
- Battery Life:: 10 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
Honor Watch ES Full Specifications and Features – Honor Watch ES is a fine and stylish lightweight smartwatch that was released alongside Honor Watch GS Pro. It’s a lower-end version of the GS Pro that lacks music storage, a microphone, and a loudspeaker. However, it’s still loaded with lots of activity tracking features packed in a very sleek and lightweight design with up to 10 days long battery life.
Honor Watch ES comes in a sleek design made of an aluminum case and silicone straps that leave it with a 21 grams weight (excluding straps). It has a touchscreen display in addition to one physical button and is available in three color variants that include Icelandic white, coral pink, and meteorite black. The 1.64 inches AMOLED display is colorful and very wide, allowing you to easily see more at a glance, while you get lots of watch faces to customize as you deem fit.
The Honor Watch ES is fitness-focused and comes with lots of fitness tracking features including new ones like 12 animated workout classes and 44 animated exercise moves that can save you money and time on subscriptions. Other health tracking features include blood oxygen tracking via the SpO2 app, stress monitoring, improved heart rate tracking, sleep, menstrual cycle tracking with inbuilt GPS that enables you to track your outdoor activities, and over 95 workout modes are available with auto-exercise recognition capabilities.
Furthermore, Honor Watch ES pairs with the Huawei Health app and will keep you connected to important updates that matter to you. It also has the find my phone, music playback, and remote camera control features, while the battery life can see you through up to 10 days from a single charge with fast charging technology.
Honor Watch ES Features
- 1.64 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen, 1 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face by choosing from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Watch Face store. Watch face features editable widgets. There are also always on display watch faces.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates. Also find your phone and control phone camera.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meter), recommended for swimming.
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Control phone camera and find your phone.
- Up to 10 days long battery life and 12 hours with GPS tracking.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Watch ES Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies up to 6 common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Tracks your sleep in REM, deep sleep, light sleep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, cadence, calories, VO2 Max., and more.
- HUAWEI TruRelax technology and all-day stress tracking algorithm effectively monitors your stress levels to see if you are feeling tense. Follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to release your stress when you are stressed out.
- Has inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes, distance, pace and cadence.
- 95 Preloaded sport modes including 10 professional sport modes and 85 custom sport modes.
- Added menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log and track menstrual cycle.
- Added blood oxygen monitor that tracks and monitors how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- Added animated workouts that will save you time and money on subscription.
- Sleek and lightweight design.
- A comprehensive fitness tracker with animated workouts.
- Music storage.
- Has inbuilt GPS.
- Long battery life.
- Fast charging technology.
- Lacks NFC.
- Limited access to third-party apps.
Honor Watch ES
46 × 30 × 10.7 mm
(excluding straps), 21g
Coral pink, Icelandic white, Meteorite black
456 x 280 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
GPS tracking: 12hrs, Regular: 10 days
Huawei Health App
Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Honor Watch ES, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.