Honor Watch GS Pro Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.39 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 10 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Honor Watch GS Pro Full Specifications – Honor Watch GS Pro is the latest smartwatch from Huawei’s sub-brand Honor which shares a lot of similarities in common with the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro. It was released alongside Honor Watch ES – a lower-end version. The GS Pro comes with new fitness tracking features such as golf coach, route back navigation, skiing and snowboarding, and has 25 days long battery life that makes it an ideal smartwatch for the great outdoors.
Durable Design and Certified MIL-STD-810G
The GS Pro is a rugged and durable smartwatch that’s designed with tough materials. The case is made of stainless steel, while the bezel is made of ceramics and the straps come in silicone material. It’s also certified MIL-STD-810G – a US military-grade rating that ensures it can withstand harsh weather conditions to a great extent. The screen covered by Corning Gorilla Glass material is touch-sensitive which in addition to the two physical buttons makes navigation very easy.
The GS Pro is also very lightweight at 45.5 grams which adds to making it a comfortable wear. It’s 1.39 inches AMOLED display is very colorful and easy to read. You can get the GS Pro in three colors which include marl white, camo blue, and charcoal black.
Indepth Health Tracking Features
As a comprehensive fitness tracker, the GS Pro comes with a lot of activity tracking features. The most notable is the newly added golf coach that can help you perfect your golfing skills, skiing, and snowboarding for adventure lovers. And the newly added route back navigation will come handy for hikers and other adventure seekers alike as it would help you find your way back when GPS signals become weak.
In addition to these new features, the GS Pro also tracks your sleep, heart rate, calories, floors climbed, stress, blood oxygen with over 100 preset workout modes to choose from.
Furthermore, GS Pro comes with 4GB storage capacity that allows you to store your favorite tracks on the watch. And it has a loudspeaker that lets you play media files aloud and a microphone that allows you to make and receive calls directly on the watch with connection to your phone Bluetooth.
Other features include receiving notifications on the watch when you’ve paired it with the Huawei Health app. It also has remote camera control and find my phone features. The battery life of the GS Pro is estimated to last up to 25 days with regular usage and up to 40 hours with continuous GPS tracking.
Honor Watch GS Pro Features
- 1.39 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen, 2 physical button.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face by choosing from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Watch Face store. Watch face features editable widgets. There are also always-on display watch faces.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates. Also find your phone and control phone camera.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meter), recommended for swimming.
- Added 4 different time phases that allow you see the time in sunset, sunrise, moonrise and moonset as well as 8 types of moon phases such as new moon, full moon, first quarter moon, etc. and tides that allow you to observe the sky and enjoy the romance of watching time passing-by.
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Control phone camera and find your phone.
- Up to 25 days long battery life.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Watch GS Pro Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies up to 6 common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Tracks your sleep in REM, deep sleep, light sleep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, cadence, calories, VO2 Max., and more.
- HUAWEI TruRelax technology and all-day stress tracking algorithm effectively monitors your stress levels to see if you are feeling stressed. Follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to release your stress and return back to calm.
- Has inbuilt GPS that enables outdoor activity tracking for locations, routes, distance, pace and cadence.
- NEW Added route back navigation that can help you find your way back to start even when GPS signals are weak.
- 100+ Preloaded sport modes including 11 professional sport modes and 85 custom sport modes.
- Added menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log and track menstrual cycle.
- Features blood oxygen monitor that tracks and monitors how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- <strongAdded skiing and snowboarding features that measures your distnace, cross-country slope, heart rate and average sleep during this period.
- Added route back feature that records your travel route and uses GPS for more accurate position-marking. When GPS signal is too weak, it sends out alerts.
- Added storm alert that can detect sudden changes in air pressure and will alert you to prepare ahead.
- Added animated workouts that can coach you through your favorite moves and saves you money on subscription.
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|