Huawei Watch 2 Sport Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: April, 2017
- Display:: 1.2 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Leather, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 2 days+
- Storage:: 0.768GB RAM, 4GB ROM, Microphone, Loudspeaker
- Cellular:: 4G LTE
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Specifications and Features – The Watch 2 Sport is a standalone fitness smartwatch powered by the Snapdragon 2100 chip and runs on the Wear OS platform. The Watch 2 Sport was released alongside the Watch 2 Classic which has a traditional watch appearance.
The Watch 2 Sport comes loaded with lots of features which includes an outstanding finish that leaves it with a stylish and sporty design that’s also lightweight. It has a 1.2 inch AMOLED display that’s very interactive and lively to watch with touchscreen supported in addition to two physical buttons that makes navigating this device very easy.
The Watch 2 Sport being a fitness-focused smartwatch is fully equipped to track your active life. It’s able to track both indoor and outdoor activities thanks to the inbuilt GPS that enables it track your pace in real-time, as well as speed, distance, routes and more. It also tracks your heart rate to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly, tracks your calories, sleep, Vo2 max and cadence, in addition to preloaded sport modes.
And being a standalone smartwatch, the Watch 2 Sport lets you call and text without needing your phone. It also comes with 4GB onboard storage that allow you take your music with you, plus inbuilt microphone that enables Google Assistant and a loudspeaker that’s lets you play media files anywhere, while also being able to keep you connected to all that matters to you.
NFC enables Google Pay that lets you make payment on the go directly from this device and has a battery life of about 2 days or more on regular usage.
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Features
- 1.2 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Preloaded sport modes.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Answer calls and respond to SMS on device.
- Standalone smartwatch allows you call and text directly from the watch.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated IP68 (water resistant up to 1.5 meters).
- 20mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt microphone supports Google Assistant and loudspeaker that lets you play media files anywhere.
- NFC chip supports Google Pay which enables on the go payment from this watch.
- 4GB onboard storage capacity lets you take your music with you.
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- Tracks your sleep cycle.
- Heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate so you can manage the intensity of your training.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Review
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|
Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm) Specifications, Features and Price
Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) Specifications, Features and Price$214.70 Buy NowCompare
Huawei Band 4 Full Specifications, Features and Prices$39.99 Buy NowCompare
Honor Band 4 Standard Edition Specifications, Features and Price