Mi Band 4 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: June, 2019
- Display:: 0.95 inch, AMOLED, Touchkey
- Body:: TPU, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 20 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Mi Band 4 Full Specifications and Features – The Mi Band 4 is the latest fitness smartband from Huami/Xiaomi, it succeeds in the Mi band 3 and retains the same appearance as its predecessor, but comes with a more interactive and lively AMOLED display. It’s well equipped to track your daily activities such as calories, swim activities, heart rate, and complete sleep cycle while also having a 20 days long battery life that keeps you going for much longer.
The Band 4 comes with a wider AMOLED full-color display, it’s also lightweight with a polycarbonate case and interchangeable thermoplastic polyurethane straps that make it comfortable to wear all day long, while the 0.95 inch AMOLED display is very interactive and lively, and can be read outdoors.
The Mi band 4 can track your heart rate as you start your workout to allow you to see your pace and intensity in real-time, and also tracks your heart rate while you sleep. It can help you monitor your sleep quality as it shows time spent in the deep and light stages of your sleep. It’s rated 5ATM which makes it swim-proof, it recognizes 5 different swim styles and records 12 data sets including swimming pace and stroke count, it also tracks your steps and distance, all of which can be managed via the Mi Fit app.
Equipped with Bluetooth v5.0, the Mi Band 4 is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and will alert you when there’s a new notification on your phone such as emails, SMS, incoming calls, and other notifications from both native and third-party apps. It also alerts you when you have stayed idle for too long, and can be set to wake you up with a soft vibration.
Mi Band 4 Features
- It has a 0.95 inch AMOLED display with touchscreen and touchkey support.
- Clock features include time/date, set alarm and reminders.
- Unlock phone, find my phone, view music in play on phone.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters and swim-proof). It’s safe to wear to the pool or under the rain.
- The body is made of thermoplastic, while the TPU strap is interchangeable.
- Doesn’t allow you to answer calls, but you can reject incoming call.
- Inbuilt NFC chip supports Ali Pay.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Mi Band 4 Activity Tracking Features
- Equipped with a heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously, and shows your heart rate in real-time to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, calories, distance and speed.
- Tracks your sleep in light, awake and deep sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
- With 5 ATM water-resistant up to 50m, the Mi Band 4 recognizes 5 different swim styles and records 12 data sets including swimming pace and stroke count.
- Features 10 preset sport modes.
- Lacks inbuilt GPS, however can still track your outdoor workouts like your routes and location via connected GPS to your phone.
Mi Band 4
Mi Band 3
Mi Band 4 (NFC version)
47 x 21.6 x 10.8 mm
2.5D Tempered Glass
155 – 216 mm
400nit, AMOLED, Full color
120 x 240 px
|Custom watch face||
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Regular: 20 days
Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Mi Band 4, Straps