Fitbit Blaze Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: March, 2016
- Display:: 1.66 inches, Transflective LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: 44 grams, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 4days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(3.2 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.2 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.3 / 5)|
Fitbit Blaze Full Specifications and Features – The Blaze smartwatch from Fitbit is one of the early pioneers from the company. It is a sturdy device, equipped with accelerometer, altimeter and heart rate sensor to track your steps, climbing, running,and even more activities. The Blaze tracks your heart rate, and can help you manage the intensity of your training. It syncs with the Fitbit App to help you manage your fitness goals effortlessly, plus lots of other features that can improve your fitness level significantly.
The Blaze is tested to last up to 4 days or more on regular usage, it has a very bright LCD display that’s easy to read outdoors, it’s also touchscreen and has three buttons that makes it easy to navigate. The Blaze however lacks microphone, inbuilt GPS as well as onboard music storage.
Fitbit Blaze Features
- 1.66 inches LCD transflective display, bright and easy to read outdoors.
- 15 preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 4 days battery life.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep, stress, heart rate and calories.
- Send preset replies to text messages (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices, Check supported devices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|