Fitbit Versa 3 Full Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2020
- Display:: 1.58 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: 40 grams, Aluminum
- Memory/Media:: 4GB, Microphone, Loudspeaker.
- Battery Life:: 6days+
- Compatibility:: Android and iOS Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.3 / 5)|
Fitbit Versa 3 Full Specifications and Features – The much-anticipated successor to the very popular Versa 2, the Versa 3 is set to be released this month, meanwhile preorder is ongoing. Fitbit had announced the Versa 3 alongside a higher-end Fitbit Sense and Inspire 2. As expected, there are new additions that come with the new Versa 3, and this includes a loudspeaker, Google Assistant, longer battery life, optimized heart rate monitor, inbuilt GPS and the display is larger than its predecessor, yet priced at $230.
The Versa 3 comes with a larger 1.58 inches AMOLED display that will allow you to see more information at a glance. The case is made of aluminum and the straps come in silicone. Fitbit has opted for a haptic button instead of a physical button on the Versa 2, this alongside a touchscreen-sensitive display allows for easy navigation of the device. Now, you can have up to 5 watch faces on the Versa 3 from which you can choose your preferred watch face.
Like other Fitbit smartwatches, Versa 3 is also fitness-focused and equipped to track your daily activities. The heart rate monitor has been enhanced to track your heart rate more accurately and there’s now an inbuilt GPS that brings its own convenience allowing you to track outdoor activities without carrying your phone along. Other features include; sleep tracking, calories, active minutes that allow you to set target heart rate, over 20 preloaded sport modes, and many more.
Fitbit has added a loudspeaker to the Versa 3, as a result, you can receive and answer calls directly from the smartwatch. There’s now Google Assistant, ( a result of last year’s deal) in addition to Amazon Alexa which both give you more than enough options to perform simple tasks with your voice. There is Fitbit Pay that allows you to make payments directly from Versa 3.
Versa 3 has a slightly longer battery life than its predecessor and will see you go up to 6 days or more from a single charge.
Fitbit Versa 3 Features
- 1.58 inches AMOLED full-color display with touchscreen support.
- 20+ preloaded sport modes.
- Auto detects and tracks select activities with SmartTrack.
- Up to 6 days or more battery life.
- Store over 300 of your favorite tracks. Download your Deezer playlists or Pandora stations to the watch. You can also control Spotify on your phone from the watch.
- Customizable watch face and interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- Tracks your steps, distance, floors climbed and calories.
- Reply to messages with preset replies (Android only).
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Comes with NFC which supports Fitbit Pay.
- Rated 5ATM and Swim-proof.
- Has microphone that supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant NEW.
- NEW:Added loudspeaker that enables on-wrist calls. When your phone is nearby, you can receive and answer calls from the watch, but you can’t initiate a call from the watch.
- Install your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit and more from the Fitbit app and access them on the Versa 3.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages and allows you to see time spent in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You will also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night and over a period of time.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
- Helps you reduce stress with 2 and 5-minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- NEW: Added inbuilt GPS that allows you track outdoor activities like routes and locations more conveniently.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- Existing sensors enable skin temperature variation measurement. You need to wear the watch for up to three days for the device to track your temperature variation.
- Features SpO2 blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. You can see your SpO2 nightly average and range on your wrist with a SpO2 clock face and on Fitbit Today.
- Compatible with both Android 8.0+ and iOS 14.0+ devices, Check supported devices
- Lightweight, slim and elegant design.
- 6 days long battery life
- Swim-proof and durable.
- Onboard music storage.
- Has microphone and loudspeaker.
- Low priced.
- Inbuilt GPS.
- You can’t install apps from the watch.
- You can only store up to 5 watch faces on the watch.
- You can’t start a call from the watch.
- The haptic button can be frustrating
- You can’t add personal music to the watch.
Fitbit Versa 3 Prices
Fitbit Versa 3
Fitbit Versa 2
Fitbit Versa 4
40.4 x 40.4 x 12.4 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
Black/black, Midnight blue/gold, Pink/Gold
300 x 300 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Haptic button, Touchscreen
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 6 Days+
Android OS 8.0+, iOS 14.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Versa 3, Manual, Straps
There are no reviews yet.