Garmin Lily Specifications, Features, Price, Pros and Cons
- Release date:: January, 2021
- Display:: 1 inch, LCD, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone/leather, Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Battery Life:: 5 days
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.9 / 5)|
Garmin Lily Specifications, Features, Price, Pros, and Cons – The Lily smartwatch is a beautiful compact smartwatch. It’s specially designed for women and comes in a stylish and elegant design. It’s designed to track your daily activities such as your sleep, calories, heart rate, and many more other matrics while also having a long battery life that keeps you connected for up 5 days.
The Lily has a tiny 1-inch TFT LCD display which is colorless, yet easy to read. It has a stylish patterned lens that’s touch-sensitive which is the only means of interacting with the device. Meanwhile, the case is made of fiber-reinforced polymer with a bezel made of stainless steel and straps made of leather. The straps are interchangeable, this means you can swap with any compatible 18mm-wide strap of your choice.
The Lily smartwatch is available in two models; classic and sport. The classic model has a stainless steel bezel and leather straps, while the Sport model has an aluminum bezel and silicone strap.
Fitness tracking features of the Lily smartwatch include the ability to track your blood oxygen, sleep in stages, heart rate, calories, steps, and more. It features preset sport modes for you to choose from. It lacks inbuilt GPS but can connect to your phone GPS to enable you to track outdoor activities like your routes and locations. You’ll have to carry your phone along.
Garmin Lily Features
- 1 inch LCD display, highly interactive and lively, and touchscreen.
- Up to 5 days long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Clock features: Time/date, GPS time sync, auto daylight saving, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Download watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Calls reject/text response with preset texts (Android only).
- Find my phone, watch, control music on smartphone and remote camera control.
- With bluetooth connection to your phone, it keeps you connected to all that matters to you, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof).
- 20mm interchangeable straps with quick release feature.
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 12.0+ devices.
- Sync data from watch to the Garmin Connect community – a thriving community of fitness enthusiasts where you can connect and share.
Garmin Lily Activity Tracking Features
- 20 Preloaded sport modes.
- Hydration tracking lets you log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated and see how consistent you are from day-to-day.
- Respiration tracking tracks how well you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during training activities.
- Body battery energy monitor tracks your body energy throughout the day so that you can find the best time to train or rest.
- With pulse Ox., it that tracks your blood oxygen level during the day and while you sleep to help you see how well your body absorbs oxygen.
- Advance sleep monitoring that tracks the three sleep stages; light, deep and REM with data from pulse ox and respiration tracking for a more detailed and accurate sleep analysis.
- Garmin coach is your personal running coach right on your wrist that can coach you through your next 5k, 10, or even longer goals.
- Activity tracking features includes, steps counter, sleep monitoring, calories, distance, intensity minutes, fitness age and all day stress tracking.
- Gym and fitness equipment includes, cardio and strength workout, automatic rep counting and available gym profiles which includes strength, cardio, elliptical, rowing, stair stepping, and yoga.
- Training, planning and analysis features includes, downloadable training plans, VO2 max, activity history on watch, GPS speed and distance, create custom activity profiles and advanced workouts.
- Heart rate tracking features includes, HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max and HR broadcast data to paired device.
- Running features includes, GPS-based distance, time and pace, run workouts, foot pod capable, and available run profiles such as running, indoor track running and treadmill running.
- Golfing features includes, Garmin auto shot, pin pointer, digital scorecard, yardage and round timer.
- Outdoor recreational features includes, back to start, total decent/ascent and available outdoor recreational profiles such as skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand up paddle boarding and rowing.
- Cycling features includes, time/distance alerts, compatible with varia, speed and cadence sensor support and available cycling profiles such as biking and indoor biking.
- Swim tracking features includes,pool swim metrics, stroke type detection, basic rest timer, time/distance alerts and pool swimming as available swim profile.
- Log and track cycles with the Garmin menstrual cycle tracking feature that can help you detect physical and emotional symptoms.
- Hydration tracking app allows you to log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities
Garmin Lily Pros
Garmin Lily Cons
34.50 x 34.50 x 10.15 mm
Aluminum, Stainless steel
Dark-bronze, Dark-purple, Light-gold, Rose-gold
240 x 201 pixels
|Custom watch face||
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)||
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking||
Smartwatch mode: up to 5 days
Android 6.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Garmin Lily, Manual, Straps