Google Pixel Watch – Full Smartwatch Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: October, 2022
- Display:: 1.2 inches, AMOLED, touchscreen.
- Body:: Stainless steel | Fluoroelastomer band
- Memory/Media:: 32GB, Microphone, Loudspeaker.
- Battery Life:: 24hrs+
- Compatibility:: Android 8.0+ | Google Pixel app
|Design:||(4.8 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.7 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Google Pixel Watch LTE – Full Smartwatch Specifications – The Google Pixel watch has been announced and is set to be released on October 13, 2022. The new watch has an ecosystem powered by Google and health tracking features handled by Fitbit. It comes with lots of interesting features, many of which are regulars on high-end smartwatches.
The Pixel Watch comes in a 41mm case size weighing 36 grams while it’s 12.3mm thick.
It’s available in LTE and Wi-Fi models. The LTE model like other standalone smartwatches is equipped with an eSIM that will enable it to make and receive calls without connecting to a smartphone. You will also be able to stream music, and receive and reply to messages.
The Wi-Fi model can do all that but it needs your phone to be nearby. Though, with Wi-Fi available, you will be able to stream music as well as access apps that don’t require cellular data.
The case is made of stainless steel and the interchangeable straps are made of fluoroelastomer, while the 1.2 inches AMOLED display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. On the side, you get a physical button and a haptic rotating crown similar to what you get on an Apple Watch.
It’s rated 5ATM which means it’s safe to wear to the swimming pool.
The Pixel Watch is available in four colors which include Champagne-gold case/Hazel band, Matte-black case/Obsidian band, Polished-silver case/Chalk band and Polished-silver case/Charcoal band.
The watch features a microphone and speaker that will enable you to make calls as well as listen to voice responses.
In the storage department, Google has equipped the Pixel Watch with 32GB storage capacity that will allow you to load your personal music or stream music using YouTube Music, Spotify or other music streaming apps.
Google has used the same Exynos 9110 processor that was used on the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch 3, Active 2 and older Galaxy Watches. The Exynos 9110 chip is a 10nm chip – the same fabrication process as Snapdragon 4100 chip. Google complements this with 2GB RAM.
The watch features all the popular Google apps like Google maps, Google Pay, Google Assistant and YouTube Music.
It’s equipped with an accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, altimeter, multi-electrical, blood oxygen and heart rate sensors. It also has an inbuilt GPS. It will track steps, calories, floors, ECG stress, blood oxygen, 24/7 heart rate and sleep in four stages. Moreover, it features incidental fall detection, emergency SOS and international emergency calling.
The Pixel Watch boasts a robust interface that makes navigation very easy. It will allow you to receive notifications from your favorite apps and you will be able to reply using your voice, texts, preset replies or emojis.
In the battery section, Google equipped the Pixel Watch with a 294mAh battery capacity which the company says can last up to 24hrs. It comes with USB-C magnetic charger and it takes about 80 minutes to fully charge the watch when it’s completely depleted.
Google Pixel Watch Features
- 1.2 inches AMOLED full-color display with touchscreen support, 1 physical button, and a haptic rotating crown for easy navigation.
- Comes with a case made of stainless steel, the straps are made of fluoroelastomer and can be swapped.
- Customizable watch face. You can choose from the many watch faces on Google Pixel Watch app, and you can store lots of watch faces on the watch.
- Features both a timer and a stopwatch.
- Up to 24hrs battery life.
- The Pixel watch will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone and you will be able to reply to messages using your voice, type the replies directly or reply with emojis.
- When your phone is nearby the WiFi-only model of the Pixel Watch can make and receive calls.
- Comes with an NFC chip that enables Google Pay – a non-contactless payment system that will allow you to store your card details on the watch so that you can make payments at supported terminals without a credit or debit card.
- It is rated 5ATM and is also Swim-proof.
- Has a microphone and speaker that enables on-wrist calls. You also get access to Google Assistant.
- You can access your favorite apps for fitness, sports, news, travel, transit, and more with a simple tap on Google Pixel Watch. There are also lots of Apps to choose from in the Google Playstore.
- Features Google map which will allow you to navigate your routes directly from your wrist.
- Equipped with 32GB storage capacity. You have the option to add your personal music or add music from popular streaming services such as Spotify and Youtube Music.
- Google Pixel Watch requires phones running Android 8.0+ to setup and pair the watch with your phone. The companion app is available on Google Playstore.
Google Pixel Watch Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped to track your steps, distance, floors climbed, and calories all day long.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages and allows you to see your time in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages.
- The Pixel Watch can monitor your stress level and it features a breathing app that can help you reduce stress.
- Has an inbuilt GPS that allows you to track outdoor activities more conveniently. The Google Pixel Watch will track your routes, locations, pace and more when you workout outdoors.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows women to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Google Pixel Watch app.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- Equipped with a multipurpose electrical sensor that takes care of ECG tracking. You will be able to take ECG tests right on your wrist with the Pixel Watch. This can help you to access your heart for atrial fibrillation. (Not a medical device)
- Features blood oxygen sensor that enables the Pixel Watch to measure the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn how your blood utilizes oxygen.
- The Pixel Watch can detect hard falls. If it detects a fall, the watch will automatically call a preset emergency contact.
- It also features emergency SOS that will allow you to call an emergency number if the need arises. It also features international emergency calling.
- Lots of preloaded sports modes are also available for your to choose from.
- Lightweight, slim and classy design.
- Make and receive calls directly from the watch.
- Moderately priced.
- Has inbuilt GPS.
- Features ECG tracking.
- Wear OS gives you access to lots of your favorite apps.
- Sophisticated UI makes it very easy to use
- 32GB massive storage.
- Battery life isn’t great.
Google Pixel Watch
LTE & WiFi
41 x 41 x 12.3 mm
130-175 mm (small), 165-210 mm (big)
Champagne-gold case/Hazel band, Matte-black case/Obsidian band, Polished-silver case/Chalk band, Polished-silver case/Charcoal band
450 x 450
|Custom watch face|
1 Haptic rotating crown, 1 Physical button, Touchscreen
BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Non-removable Li-ion battery
Up to 24hrs
USB-C magnetic charger
1.1GHz Dual-core (Cortex®-A53)
Wear OS 3.5
Google Pixel Watch app
Android OS 8.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Google Pixel Watch, Manual, Small & large straps
There are no reviews yet.