Honor Band 4 Standard Edition Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: October, 2018
- Display:: 0.95 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen, Touchkey
- Body:: TPU, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 17 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Features:||(2.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.5 / 5)|
Honor Band 4 Specifications and Features – The Honor Band 4 is a decent looking smartband with a captivating AMOLED display, and equipped to track your active life comprehensively. It’s available in two editions; the standard and special edition which has NFC inbuilt but not present on the former.
The Honor Band 4 is equipped with accelerometer, gyroscope and heart rate monitor which enables it to track your heart rate, track your complete sleep cycle via the Huawei Truesleep technology, and can detect strokes and SWOLF as you swim. It’s also able to track your steps, calories, distance with preloaded sport modes which includes indoor walking and running on your treadmill, outdoor walking and running, swimming and more.
And being compatible with both Android and iOS, it’s able to keep you connected to all that matters to you by keeping you updated with incoming calls, emails, text messages, as well as being able to find your phone and control phone music, and has about two weeks long battery life.
Honor Band 4 Features
- 0.95 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 135 – 210mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
Honor Band 4 Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- Preloaded sport modes.
Honor Band 4 Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|