Huawei TalkBand B6 Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: August, 2020
- Display:: 1.53 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone/leather/metal, Stainless steel
- Battery Life:: 3 days
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Battery:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.9 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Huawei TalkBand B6 Full Specifications and Features – Huawei has released the Talkband B6 which succeeds Talkband B5 that was released in 2018. It spots the same design as its predecessor, but the display is now bigger and it comes with more activity tracking features and improved Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity that ensures better calls and a longer battery life with fast charging option. Talkband B6 is a fitness tracker that tracks your daily activities and also a headset that allows you to make and receive calls.
Just like its predecessor, the 28.85-gram TalkBand B6 has a durable build that consists of stainless steel case that extends to its bezel, while the straps come in three different materials; fluoroelastomer, leather, and metal. It has a wider 1.53 inches AMOLED display that allows you to see more at a glance and the screen is touch-sensitive in addition to a discreet physical button by the side that aids navigation. TalkBand B6 is available in various colors which include graphite black, coral red, mocha brown, camellia, and titanium gray.
Apart from being a fitness tracker, TalkBand B6 also serves as a Bluetooth headset that allows you to make and receive calls directly from this device, and with Bluetooth v5.2, you can stay connected to your phone even at longer ranges and experience better call quality. You can easily detach the TalkBand B6 from its case when a call comes in.
Talkband B6 tracks your sleep, menstrual cycle, blood oxygen tracking, stress, heart rate, calories, VO2 Max., steps, and features 7 preset workouts to choose from. You can also get workout guidance from the Huawei Health App which features 10 professional running courses that can help you reach more fitness goals.
Huawei TalkBand B6 Features
- 1.53 inches AMOLED display, touchscreen.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face by choosing from the pool of many watch faces available on the Huawei Watch Face store.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates. Also find your phone and control phone camera.
- Rated IP57 (water resistant up to 1 meter), not recommended for swimming.
- 123 – 85/17mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Control phone camera and find your phone.
- Up to 3 days+ long battery life and 8 hours talktime.
- Also serves as a headset that allows you to receive calls.
- Dual-mic noise cancelling effectively reduces environmental noise to ensure a clear call.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Added Fast charging with USB type-C.
Huawei TalkBand B6 Fitness Tracking Features
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies up to 6 common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better. Tracks your sleep in REM, deep sleep, light sleep and awake.
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, cadence, calories, VO2 Max., and more.
- 7 Preloaded sport modes.
- Added menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log and track menstrual cycle.
- Added blood oxygen monitor that tracks and monitors how well your blood absorbs oxygen.
- Features up to 10 running courses that can help you reach more goals.
Huawei TalkBand B6
Huawei TalkBand B5
56.87 x 22.61 x 12.50 mm
Leather, Metal, Silicone
208 x 17 mm
Camellia, Coral red, Graphite black, Mocha brown, Titanium gray
460 x 188 pixels
|Custom watch face|
1 Physical button, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular usage: 3 days+, Talktime: up to 8 hours
Type-C, USB charging
Kirin A1 + STL4R9
Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Huawei TalkBand B6, Manual, Straps