Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: Febuary, 2020
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Fluoroelastomer
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Storage:: 32MB RAM, 4GB
- Compatibility:: Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+
|Design:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications and Features – The GT 2e is a lower-end version of the GT 2 (46mm), this makes it three members in the GT 2 family including the smaller GT 2 (42mm) which is also a lower-end version of the more sophisticated GT 2 (46mm). The GT 2e is slightly bigger than the GT 2 (46mm), quite heavier than the GT 2(46mm) and comes with fluoroelastomer straps instead of leather like the more equipped model.
The GT 2e is sportier, it comes with 85 custom sport modes which makes it a more comprehensive fitness tracker. It lacks both microphone and speaker but comes with 4GB onboard storage capacity which allows you to take your favorite tracks with you. It’s also able to keep you connected to all that matters to you as well as being able to control music and remotely control the camera of your phone.
The GT 2e boasts a 2 weeks long battery life which is just about same with the GT 2 (46mm).
Huawei Watch GT 2e Features
- 1.39 inch AMOLED display, touchscreen with 2 physical buttons.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- Customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from preloaded watch faces.
- Find my phone, control music on Smartphone and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- 22mm interchangeable silicone straps.
- Compatible with both Android 4.4+ and iOS 9.0+ devices.
- Added onboard music storage with 4GB storage capacity.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Fitness Tracking Features
- Inbuilt GPS enables you to track outdoor activities, so you can see your pace in real-time, location and routes.
- HUAWEI TruSeen 3.5 heart rate monitoring technology provides a more efficient and accurate real-time personal measurement of your heart rate by using a self-learning algorithm and innovative sensors.
- Provides coaching from introductory to advanced running courses to assist you in real-time while also providing guidance training and giving time-movement effect feedback.
- Provides professional assessment by measuring calories burned, heart rate, speed, and accumulative climbing and falling for cycling enthusiasts.
- Supports triathlon mode for swimming, cycling and, and can record the entire data of your triathlon activities, including activity transitions.
- HUAWEI TruSleep 2.0 identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help you sleep better
- Tracks your steps, distance, speed, recovery time, VO2 max., calories, cadence and sedentary reminder.
- 85 custom preloaded sport modes.
- Added All day stress monitoring, all day care for your health by HUAWEI TruRelax. Breathing training helps you release stress and adjusts state at the right time.
- Added heart rate tracking while swimming, it can track your speed, calories, distance and SWOLF.
- Added SpO2 tracking that monitors your blood oxygen tracking to help see well your body utilizes oxygen.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) Review
Huawei Watch GT 2 (46mm) Prices
|Custom watch face|
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Incidental fall detection|
|Find my phone|